Please Join Us For Our Harvest Chili Cook-Off,
Biergarten & Cornhole Tournament!
Fall is on the way and we're bringing on the heat! Join us as a Chili contestant, Vendor, Corn Hole Tournament participant, or just come as taster and help decide who wins the People's Choice for Best Chili Award!
November 2, 2019
OPEN TO PUBLIC FROM 11 AM - 3 PM
West Long Branch Community Center
116 Locust Ave
West Long Branch, NJ
DREAM FACTORY of the Jersey Shore, in partnership with RESCUE RIDGE is sponsoring a CHILI COOK-OFF, BEIRGARTEN AND CORN HOLE TOURNAMENT fundraiser to benefit each of our 501(3)c charities. This event is to be held on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2019 at the West Long Branch Community Center, 116 Locust Ave. West Long Branch, NJ 07764 from 9am to 3 pm.
Dream Factory is a non-profit organization that raises funds to grant dreams to chronically and critically ill children in Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean Counties. Rescue Ridge is a non-profit, animal rescue servicing New Jersey and surrounding areas. We are both staffed by volunteers and all net proceeds from our fundraisers go directly to granting children’s dreams and/or taking care and finding homes for the homeless animals.
How would you like to participate?
BE AN EVENT SPONSOR
WE ARE SEEKING SPONSORS FOR THIS GREAT EVENT!
Please consider a sponsorship for our very worthy cause to help us create lasting memories for the children and providing "fur ever "homes for our animals. Deadline for sponsorship is October 19, 2019 to ensure comprehensive coverage. We sincerely look forward to hearing from you.
• Ghost Pepper Level- $3000 Name and/or logo prominently displayed on ALL printed materials, advertising, social media, radio spots and top billing on banner and event t-shirt , 20 entry tickets inc. beer tix and 2 vendor spaces at event
• Habanero Level- $1000 Name on All printed material, ads, social media, banner and event t-shirt, and 10 entry inc. beer tix and 1 vendor space at event
• Jalapeno Level - $500 Name on All printed materials and social media, banner and event t-shirt and 5 entry tix inc. beer tix and 1 vendor space at event
• Chili Pepper Level- $250 Name on banner and event t-shirt, 2 entry tix and 1 vendor space at event.
• Poblano Pepper Level- $100 or goods donated in the amount equal to $100. Name on banner, 2 entry tix and 1 vendor space at event
COMPETE IN THE CHILI COOK-OFF
CALLING ALL CHEFS!
Cook with Joe Leone for our Harvest Chili Cook-off! JOE LEONE, a major sponsor of our Chili Cook-off, will accept 10 contestants to prepare their chili in his catering commissary in Point Pleasant Beach. On Friday, November 1st, from 4pm to 9pm, you can prepare your chili with your own ingredients with renowned Chef Joe.
We are seeking chefs from Restaurants, Businesses, Legions, First Responders and Individuals who think their Chili is the Best! Form a team of Family, Friends, Neighbors and coworkers who enjoy a good competition. Choose from these types of Chili or Salsa you would like to prepare: Homestyle, Vegetarian or Salsa and of course, your own People’s Choice. Awards, prizes and bragging rights are on the line. Chefs need not be present at cook-off. Any representative of the chef can come.
***IMPORTANT*** Please download and review the Chef Participation PDF before signing up to compete in the chili-cook-off ***
Download the Chef Participation PDF here:
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT TEAM REGISTRATION
VENDOR REGISTRATION AND INFO
Vendor space is $30, non refundable.
Vendor registration begins at 9:30 am
Each vendor has a 12x12 ft. space.
You are responsible for bringing your table, chairs and canopy, if you wish.
There will be plenty of space between the tables outdoors.
Rain or shine but spaces will be smaller indoors.
Electric will not be provided.
There are restroom facilities in the Community Center.